Friday, February 26, 2010

Musicians/Scientists Interview Series

I have always been of the opinion that science and art are made of mutual stuff. They are both highly creative, innovative, exciting fields that are born of both the solitude and collaboration of like minds. They are both about discovery and looking at the world through new eyes and a different view. They both have the ability to change minds and culture.

As someone who is a both a budding young scientist and musician, I'm pretty interested in the perspective of everyone else who manages to combine the two forces of logic and creativity. So I'm going to be starting a series of interviews here on Science with Moxie with people who are scientists and musicians. I'm fortunate to know a few people who fit both those descriptions already, but if you want to be added to my list, feel free to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment