Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Quickie

I love doing what I do here on Science with Moxie, but I've got to admit that I'm a little jealous that I wasn't the one interviewing bassist Chris Cain from We are Scientists for a real live science publication.

Check out the interview with The Scientist, and find out Chris' opinion on whether it's easier to get laid as a rock star or as a scientist. I can't really speak to what I think of that, but I can say that I share his opinion* on what instrument Charles Darwin would play.

*Admittedly, for completely biased reasons.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm a little jealous that I wasn't the one interviewing bassist Chris Cain from We are Scientists"

    I had the EXACT SAME reaction to seeing that interview!
    But look who I *did* get to interview!

    ReplyDelete