Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesday: Transportation

So the short story is that all of today I was home sick with the flu and didn't really go anywhere outside of my bed. EXCEPT I did walk about two blocks down the street to get some Local Yogurt with a friend. So I walked as transportation! However, this created some trash that I had to put in my bag for the day. It's so hard to eat anything without creating any trash! I'm not doing horribly on that front so far, but I am far from a day where I create absolutely no trash.

Tomorrow I plan to bring my reusable coffee mug to the coffee shop that only uses disposable cups. Oh, and I plan to bike there.

Tomorrow's challenge is FOOD, but I'm not sure how able I'll be to eat local or unpackaged food. But I plan to cook my meals and opt for less packaging when I do eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment